• Southern California District Council of Laborers
• Laborers-Employers Cooperation and Education Trust Southwest
• Laborers Training School of Southern California
• Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund of North America, Occupational Safety and Health
• Laborers’ International Union of North America
• State Building & Construction Trades Council of California
• Center for Contract Compliance
• WCIRB California – Workers’ Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau of California
• California Contractors State License Board
• California Department of Industrial Relations
• California Department of Insurance
• – most widely read publication on occupational safety and health in California
• – X–Mods from the source
• – journal of record for the California workers’ comp Industry
• – weekly workers’ comp claims updates
The Labor Management Safety Committee works closely with signatory contractors' associations and our approved group carriers in creating innovative safety programs to help reduce work-related injuries and control employer worker compensation expenses.
• The Safety Committee is an integral part of the Laborer's ADR Worker's Compensation Program. Please contact Blake Longo, CIC or Kyle Matyas, if you have any questions or need assistance.
• A.J. Longo & Associates, 253 N Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101 – (626) 657-2274
Do you have questions about the ADR Program? Let's chat! Schedule a call at a time that suits you, and we'll guide you through every detail.